The lovely embroidery work is an important feature of this garment. It comes with a matching dupatta. (Slight variations in color, fabric, and craftsmanship are possible.) Shalwar Kameez, is a traditional outfit originating in the subcontinent. It is a generic term used to describe different styles of dress. The shalwar kameez can be worn by women. The shalwar and the kameez are two garments which are combined to form the shalwar kameez. Could be wear in Various Occasions. Made by expertise and handled with a great care Smart and Attractive Design.
- Salwar kameez in cotton from Bangladesh
- Floral, Abstract Print, and Dollar embroidery Work are featured on this ready-to-wear ensemble. Round Neck and quarter sleeves are included.
- Cotton pants in dark blue and white, as well as poly-cotton pants, are available.
- Navy and yellow color combination Handloom Block Printed dupatta
- Please keep in mind that the accessories in the image are merely for display reasons, and their length may vary by up to one inch. (There may be little variations in actual color versus a photograph.)